Moroccan Rhassoul, Lava Clay. Face Mask. Body
Orders are packed and shipped Monday-Friday only. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend and select holidays are processed on the next business day.
If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment information, your order processing may be delayed an additional 2 business days. Orders with out of stock item(s) may take an additional 5 business days to process and ship.
We ship to U.S. delivery addresses in the 48 continental states only. We do not ship to international delivery addresses or Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories at this time.
Free Shipping over $49
With a minimum purchase of $49 or more at Revivifyou.com, shipping is no cost to you. This limited time offer applies only to standard ground shipping.
* You must purchase a total of $49.00 worth of merchandise before taxes, shipping and handling. No price adjustments on previous purchases. Offer is non-transferable without consent by Revivify. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Valid on standard U.S. ground shipping to U.S. delivery addresses in the 48 continental states only. Not valid for international delivery addresses or Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, P.O. Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses. Additional charges.
- Standard delivery usually arrives within 2 - 10 business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays. However, please note that the Standard delivery range will vary depending on your zip code. An estimated range will be provided at checkout based on your zip code.
- Standard delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. Boxes addresses usually arrives within 6 - 10 business day from the shipped date, excluding holidays.
- Standard delivery to APO/FPO addresses usually arrives within 18 business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays.
- Express shipping orders placed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, before 11:00 AM PST will usually arrive within 1-4 business days from the shipped date.
- Holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day.
- Express shipping is not available for Alaska, Hawaii, P.O Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses.
REVIVIFY, LLC Los Angeles, CA, 90006 U.S.
Customer Service: 805-900-0602
If you are not completely satisfied with a Revivify purchase or gift for any reason, please review our return, refund, and exchange policies below for Revivifyou.com purchases. Products must be returned in new condition, within 30 days of purchase. Revivify monitors return activity for abuse and reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges.
Revivifyou.com purchases can be easily returned for FREE (no return shipping or handling fees) by mail if you use our pre-paid return shipping label (follow the return procedures described below). We regret that we are unable to refund your original shipping charges, if applicable, unless the return was a result of our error.
Please allow two weeks for your return to be processed if sent by mail. You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been processed. Your financial institution may take longer to reflect the transaction.
♦ When you return your purchase to Revivifyou.com by mail and we receive your item within 30 days of purchase, if you paid with a credit or debit card, you will receive a full refund to your credit or debit card for the purchase price of the item. If you paid with PayPal, you will receive a full refund to your PayPal account.
♦ If we receive your item by mail within 31-60 days of purchase, or if your item was paid for with, online store credit or your PayPal account and we receive it by mail within 60 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund in the form of an online store credit for the item which may be redeemed at Revivifyou.com.
Items purchased on Revivifyou.com may not be returned by mail, and will not be refunded, 60 days after the purchase date. Items shipped to Revivify outside of the returns window may not be returned to you.
Revivifyou.com is unable to offer exchanges at this time.
Rhassoul is a super fine ancient clay that comes from deep below the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. Although it is difficult to obtain from the deep clay beds, it has been used for centuries by the ancient people of Rome and Egypt. Rhassoul is a highly absorbent clay, particularly rich in minerals such as Silica, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Potassium and Sodium. It improves skin clarity, removes dead layers, smooths texture and improves elasticity. It also helps detoxify the skin while it exfoliates gently. Rhassoul clay is used by the finest spas around the world. It is appropriate for all skins types especially sensitive or mature. It is used in many professional applications in spas and it aids in rejuvenation, detoxification and toning of the skin. It can be used in soaps, shampoos, facial, hair, body masks and skin conditioners. Indulge, pamper yourself with the purest clays in the market. FACE MASK: 2 tablespoons clay, 2 tablespoons warm water. Mix ingredients briskly to make a smooth paste. Clays and seaweeds vary in absorbency; if your mixture is too thin, add more powder, if too thick, add a little more water. Apply to clean face and neck, making sure to avoid the eye area. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes until dry. Rinse with warm water. Pat skin dry. BODY WRAP RECIPE: Mix enough clay with water to make a creamy paste. Apply to body, avoiding eyes & sensitive areas. Relax 10-15 minutes or until dry. Exfoliate off in shower.