Hathorway Chai Buffalo Horn Pocket-Sized Hair / Beard Comb - 8.6cm x5.4cm
Most orders are packed and shipped Monday-Friday only. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend and select holidays are processed on the next business day. Due to high volume, it may take two days to process orders after a weekend or holiday.
If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment information, your order processing may be delayed an additional 2 business days. Orders with out of stock item(s) may take an additional 5 business days to process and ship.
Products from vendor REVIVIFY have longer shipping and arrival times due to the products being shipped directly from manufacturers in international territories. Arrival times range from 10-30 days.
We ship to U.S. delivery addresses in the 48 continental states only. We do not ship to international delivery addresses or Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories at this time.
Free Ground Shipping
At Revivify, ground shipping is no cost to you. This limited time offer applies only to standard ground shipping.
* No price adjustments on previous purchases. Offer is non-transferable without consent by Revivify. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Valid on standard U.S. ground shipping to U.S. delivery addresses in the 48 continental states only. Not valid for international delivery addresses or Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, P.O. Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses. Additional charges.
Shipping & Delivery Options
- Ground Shipping usually arrives within 4-8 business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays. However, please note that the Ground Shipping range will vary depending on your zip code. An estimated range will be provided at checkout based on your zip code.
- Priority Mail usually arrives within 2-4 business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays. However, please note that the Ground Shipping range will vary depending on your zip code. An estimated range will be provided at checkout based on your zip code.
Priority Mail Express
- Express shipping orders placed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, before 11:00 AM PST will usually arrive within 1-2 business days from the shipped date.
- Holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day.
- Express shipping is not available for Alaska, Hawaii, P.O Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses.
REVIVIFY, LLC Los Angeles, CA, 90006 U.S.
Customer Service: 805-900-0602
If you are not completely satisfied with a Revivify purchase or gift for any reason, please review our return, refund, and exchange policies below for Revivifyou.com purchases. Products must be returned in new condition, within 30 days of purchase. Revivify monitors return activity for abuse and reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges.
Revivifyou.com purchases can be easily returned for FREE (no return shipping or handling fees) by mail if you use our pre-paid return shipping label (follow the return procedures described below). We regret that we are unable to refund your original shipping charges, if applicable, unless the return was a result of our error.
Please allow two weeks for your return to be processed if sent by mail. You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been processed. Your financial institution may take longer to reflect the transaction.
♦ When you return your purchase to Revivifyou.com by mail and we receive your item within 30 days of purchase, if you paid with a credit or debit card, you will receive a full refund to your credit or debit card for the purchase price of the item. If you paid with PayPal, you will receive a full refund to your PayPal account.
♦ If we receive your item by mail within 31-60 days of purchase, or if your item was paid for with, online store credit or your PayPal account and we receive it by mail within 60 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund in the form of an online store credit for the item which may be redeemed at Revivifyou.com.
Items purchased on Revivifyou.com may not be returned by mail, and will not be refunded, 60 days after the purchase date. Items shipped to Revivify outside of the returns window may not be returned to you.
Revivifyou.com is unable to offer exchanges at this time.
About the Chai Buffalo Horn Pocket-Sized Hair / Beard Comb
The perfect gift for anyone with long locks, this Chai Buffalo Horn Pocket-Sized Hair / Beard Comb by Hathorway features a comb made of ethically-sourced buffalo horns and designed to be the size of a credit card so that it could be conveniently carried around everywhere and anywhere. Compared to combs made of plastic, rubber, or other synthetic materials, horn combs are more gentler on the hair, scalp, and face. As well, our horn combs absorb more natural oils, which prevents the production of static electricity and breakage of the ends of our hair. Treat the hairs on your head or face with love by using our buffalo horn comb.
Note: Since each hair comb is handmade in an all-natural material, expect slight variations in size, color, and pattern.
hair comb Details
- Brand: Hathorway
- Type: Hair comb
- Measurements: 8.6 cm x 5.4 cm (3.4 in x 2 in)
- Materials: Ethically-sourced water buffalo horn from Hanoi, Vietnam and brass from Seoul, South Korea
- Colors: Light Horn, Dark Horn
- Assembled: San Francisco Bay Area, California
hair comb Care
Wipe with a dry, non-abrasive cloth. When not being use, store the handmade buffalo horn comb in a cloth bag to avoid exposure to excessive moisture or sunlight. Learn more on jewelry care
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Hathorway is an eco-conscious accessories brand defined by geometrical, yet minimalistic silhouettes. Every piece is designed by designer Jessica Phan, who wanted to reconnect with her Vietnamese heritage by preserving a 400-year-old craftsmanship which uses ethically-sourced buffalo horns, a material—like leather—that has been discarded from deadstock and the food industry in Vietnam. As an organic material, every piece will be completely one of a kind, each possessing its own exquisite colors and patterns. Hathorway is short for Hathor, the Egyptian goddess of love and beauty, known for her iconic headdress made of cow horns.